Nick on Olympic Ice

As I was clearing up my TiVo (built up from being out of town every other week!), there were 8 episodes of "Olympic Ice" still waiting for me to watch. While watching these shows, it reminded me of how campy and fun this show was. For Figure Skating fanatics, this was a dream come true. Mary Carillo and her"posse" were the perfect postscript to the competition. It was as if my friends and I were discussing what had "gone down" the night before(by the way, I am still NOT OVER the "stare down" by the Italian Ice Dancing team!! Huney she was EVIL!!)
It also led me to post this video reminding me that many people had left comments saying that they were "bummed" that they had missed my segment and my accompanying fashion commentary. Here it is, hope you enjoy it. And by the way, I do LOVE Russians!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment