Heidi's Halloween!

Halloween 2006: Ahoy Mateee!

Last night I attended Heidi Klum and Seal's Halloween Party at Hollywood club, Privilege. I decided to use the illustration I did for NPR as my inspiration and do a "Pirate" theme, however, you know I had to take it to a whole other level. I was John Galliano as an Indian Pirate. I used his fabulous Men's Spring 2005 Collection as my springboard. My costume began as a regular ol' Pirate and I "tested" it at a party over the weekend but everyone kept coming up to me saying "You look like John Galliano!". So for Heidi's party, I decided to "own it" and be John Galliano, but as a Pirate!

Heidi Klum looked amazing as "Original Sin", the Apple and the Serpeant from the Bible. Seal was Eve. I could not get past his blonde wig and the leaves stragically placed throughout his shift of a dress. Hilarious! I did the Red Carpet and posed for photos with fellow Project Runway designers Santino Rice, Raymundo Baltazar and winner, Jeffrey Sebelia. I also did an exclusive "Live from the Red Carpet" for Heidi and YouTube has a video of the fun and a peek into the fabulousness of the party. Check it out HERE I will also do a more complete posting of the goings-on of the party on www.bravotv.com with more great photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment