SADDEST Male Models on the Runway!!

Male Modelicious!!!!Edward Scissorhands Fall 2009

Last year, the fabulous site, The Best Week Ever, did a hilarious photo compilation of the "Saddest Male Models In The World!" and now they're back--and better than ever.
This is what I'm Wearing to the Academy Awards...NOT!

Best Week Ever
Writer Michelle Collins brings you a Fall 2009 Menswear Collections photo display that will surely make you giggle...The photos you see here are just the icing on the Male Model Cake...there's more where this came from, trust me!
Yohji Yamamoto In Seattle

Thanks to my friend Jason for sending me the link and enlightening me to the fabulousness (and zaniness) that is Men's Fashion Week (see , it's not always the Womenswear designers that need to have their stylish heads examined!)
Click HERE for the entire article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment