Nick Verreos Recaps Episode Five: The Fairy Tale of the Spewing Steamer

A "Headline" Making Episode!
Last night was Episode 5 of Season 6 Project Runway and boy was it a doozy! As a viewer, I love these make-a-dress-out-of-car-parts-and-flowers-and the kitchen sink- Challenges; they are exactly why the fans tune in to Project Runway. But as an actual participant, not so much. When Tim Gunn brought us to the Flower District, back in Season 2, to tell us we had to make dresses out of flowers, I was like "Oh Hellllllsssssss No!!!" For this episode, the remaining designers had to make an outfit using newspapers. There was drama, lying, bitchy designer dissing and best of all, lots of great designs.
My Faves Award goes to:
-Irina : Of course! That trench was FABUUUUULOUS!!!!
-Louise : Why does Louise keep getting stuck in the "middle"? I just don't get it. Week after week, she is consistently great!
-Logan: His design was sexy and very young Hollywood "It" girl. Not to mention HOW CUTE IS LOGAN??? He just needs to drink more Red Bull and put a "pep into his energy and personality" step.

Not My Faves Awards go to:
-"Boris and Natasha" Nicolas: His bitchy commentary is more amusing than his creations.
-Johnny: Liar liar pants on fire...oh but I would have loved to have seen his Hitchcockian Bleeding Birds dress.
My "Oh Snap!" Award Goes to: Tim Gunn
Tim's soliloquy at the end of last night's episode was PRICELESS!!!!! He did not hide his contempt for poor little Johnny and his Burning Man beaded necklaces.
Click HERE to read my entire Recap of Episode Five on MyLifetime.com and be sure to tell me what you thought and leave your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment