Nick Verreos LOVES Burberry Prorsum Autumn Winter 2010

Boots over Skinny Jeans and Trench Coats: My Traveling Outfit!
My I'm-Going-To-Florence-Italy-in-Business-Class ensemble...

Men's Fashion Week for Autumn/Winter 2010/11
just began in Milan and here's a peak of what the most fashionista (of the male persuasion) will be looking like.My I-am-Going-Out Ensemble...

I really, really like the Burberry Prorsum Collection (the HIGH end line) designed of course by Christopher Bailey. It's all about wearing your boots outside your skinny trousers (or jeans) and a tight cinched trench coat with a turned-up collar. I am all there! there was also a top and a coat with heavy gold metal paillette-looking detail which I need to HAVE!! I love the haircuts too--so cute!

Here are the Runway Videos: Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2010/11:

Part One:


Part Two:

0 comments:

Post a Comment