Out Now!


 Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been busy  , but I have a good news for you, right now the project I have been working on is done! WWW.badstyle.ro! The online shop will be available in English too very soon, but until then if you want to order send me an email:designer@badstyle.ro for further details. We are still working on fixing possible problems, so I would love to know what you think . I also have a nice blogger section, have a look! I will leave you with a casual look, perfect for walking the dog. 

Imi cer scuze ca nu am postat nimic de cateva zile,dar nu am avut timp sa ma ocup si de asta. In schimb, am o veste buna, e gata surpriza, www.badstyle.ro! Inca lucram la micile probleme ce pot aparea, asa ca as aprecia daca imi spuneti si voi parerea. Este si o sectiune draguta pentru bloggeri, daca sunteti curioase sa va uitati. Va las cu o tinuta casual perfecta pentru a plimba catelul.








 Hat: New Era
Jeans: H&M
Sneakers: Adidas
Handbag: Pull and Bear
Sunnies: Ray-Ban



Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment