Extra hot!



I think Monday was one of the hottest days this year, I was literally melting...
We went on a fast shopping trip, had to get some things for a future event, plus some cool fabrics .
We stopped for lunch at a terrace and had a really good meal. I am saying this because I can't really find restaurants where I really love the food, I usually like what I cook at home. I know I am picky:))
I am wearing a new B.A.D. style T-shirt design, that can be PRE-Ordered by sending an email at designer@badstyle.ro , online soon.



Cred ca ziua de luni a fost una dintre cele mai fierbinti din acest an, simteam ca ma topesc la propriu.
Noi chiar eram intr-o scurta excursie de cumparaturi  unde am luat printre altele si cateva materiale foarte faine pentru viitoare creatii deja puse pe hartie.
Trebuie sa mentionez faptul ca am luat un pranz absolut delicios! Si asta e mare lucru pentru ca eu nu prea gasesc localuri unde sa imi placa foarte mult mancare.De obicei prefer ce gatesc acasa... mda, sunt pretentioasa.
Aici port un nou tricou B.A.D. style care poate fi PRE-comandat trimitand un email la designer@badstyle.ro, in curand si online.













Shorts: Persunmall
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Fossil
Sunnies: Ray-Ban





Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment