Nick at the Olympics!

I'm very excited about heading to Torino today! Although I am not completely sure of my assignment, look for me to be doing some fashion commentary on Figure Skating Costumes. Maybe another meeting with Sasha Cohen?! I will try to update everyone here as soon as I have any further info. Tune in to Olympic_Ice on the USA Network on Thursday the 23rd, hopefully you will see me on the show!
Olympic Ice will provide a daily all-access pass inside the Olympic Winter Games' most popular sport: Figure Skating. The one-hour program, dedicated to an entertaining mix of breaking news, in-depth analysis and exclusive athlete interviews, will provide the most comprehensive coverage ever of the sport.
Olympic Ice launched the day of the Opening Ceremony, Friday, February 10, and airs nightly throughout the Olympic Games at 6/5C-3 pacific. Olympic Ice will be hosted by Mary Carillo, with skating legends Dick Button and Scott Hamilton alternating as co-hosts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment