Nick on Olympic Ice!


I just got finished taping my segment for Olympic Ice and had a fun time with Mary Carillo and Jamie Salle, the Olympic Pairs Gold Medalist from 2002. They were both so gracious and made me feel right at home joining their commentary. My segment was on critiquing the Ladie's Figure Skating Final Costumes, as well as my experience creating a costume for Sasha. Needless to say I was trying to compose my excitement through the entire segment!
Tune in today, Friday Feb. 24th @ 6pm eastern/3pm pacific on USA Network's "Olympic Ice".
Hopefully I'll be able to post some fun pictures soon, including one with Olympic Gold Medalist Sarah Hughes, who actually spotted me before I even had a chance to ask her for a picture. She first said "Aren't you Nick from Project Runway?!" and I said "Aren't you SARAH HUGHES!!" We both laughed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment