Passing The Crown


...And the Fitfth Runner Up is: KAYNE!! This was the episode I was waiting for all Summer: Who would I pass my "Fifth Runner Up" crown to? Who would replace "Uncle Nick"? Well, it was the young bubbly Southern pageant boy, wouldn't you know it! I helped cast him back in Chicago and he get's auf'd the same time I did last season. Coincidence? Maybe. Read my People.com Recap of last night's episode.

On another note, I have arrived in NY and have already gotten into the swing of things. Last night, I went with my NY friend and "Host Extarordinaire", Louie, to "Florent" in the Meatpacking for a yummy dinner. On the way, several fashionably-clad women yelled "Nick Are you on your way to THE SHOW?". I was wondering, "What Show?" Then , a familiar voice from Yellow Cab called out my name as well: It was "Dirty" Diana Eng! Who would have thunk it? She was coming back from seeing THE SHOW. So, I asked , "What show?" : It was Zulema's fashion show! Needless to say, I did not get an invitation. After dinner I met up with the fabulous model, Danielle (Andrae's model) at The Gansevoort rooftop bar. The bar was filled with lots of "suits". I expected "post-NY fashion Week" scene but got "after party for an accounting firm"! Danielle had also just modeled Zulema's show and gave me some DIRT regarding tomorrow's Final Project Runway Fashion Show. I will be there with "bells" on!!! Can't wait to see what the Final Three, or Four , will do. And don't forget to stop by the fabulously chic Trunk Show Kara, Chloe, Emmett,Alison, and I will be having at the EMc2 boutique on Saturday. The unflappable Tim Gunn will be there looking on like a Proud Papa! I Love NY!!
Click on The Title to read my people.com recap

0 comments:

Post a Comment