Semi-Haute Couture: People.com Recap

Semi- Haute Couture: People.com Recap

This episode was a doozy: From the egg-throwing kid, to Vincent flirting and schmoozing with designer guest judge Catherine Malandrino to Michael chomping on his gum like some Hoochie-Mamma in a Jay-Z hip-hop video to Jeffrey and Vincent's "Joan and Melissa" catty comments about their fellow designer's work to Michael Kors' "Whether you are German , Colombian, Australian, American..." Let me add "Greek, Venezuelan"(me)----it is still NO NO NO! Congrats to Jeffrey on winning his second challenge .

Thank God I do not have to imagine Vincent getting turned on and all hot and bothered over his own garments. That is just a nasty thought that I would much rather put behind me.
Enjoy my recap and hope to see some of you this weekend in Seattle!
Click HERE to read the entire recap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment