TV Guide Channel's The Fashion Team-Again???



Last Friday, I was asked to co-host the TV Guide Channel's The Fashion Team show once again with the effervescent Daphne Brogdon. I jumped at the chance since this time I would NOT have to be in full Marie Antoinette's "Dandy Cousin" 18TH Century costume. I would be in my own 2007 wardrobe, thank you very much!
I had a ball with Daphne, dishing on some red carpet fashions as well as TV Show fashions. As in every episode of The Fashion Team, we--the hosts--give the fashions a grade, from A to F. We graded shows (by how pertinent the fashions are to 'real life') that ranged from CSI: Miami(Loved it) to My Name Is Earl(you know I appreciate the Trailer Trash look!). We even graded the first Season 4 premiere episode of Project Runway. Daphne gave it a high grade. I , on the other hand, not so much (I'm still not over those baby doll dresses in a challenge where designers are supposed to 'Bring It'!). We also did a great interview with the Creative Director of LA-based high-end denim brand, Generic Jeans.
The episodes can be seen on the TV Guide Channel, beginning tonight (Sunday) at 7 PM, and in case you miss it, also throughout this week (Monday 12:00 AM, 4 PM; Wednesday 2 PM; Thursday 11 PM). But make sure to check your local listings since times may vary (I sound like a TV ad!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment