Rudolf the red nosed reindeer


 Yes, I am Rudolf because my nose is really red thanks to the flu that I am trying to fight, not so much fun.
 I love the fact that we don't have snow right now(yes, I know you all hate me for this) but there is snow up in the mountains and you can go and visit it there if you want. So my Christmas is Merry even if I feel like shit. Time for my family, for relaxing and just chilling around, all that I needed! I hope you are enjoying youself aswell, so I wish you Happy Holidays! I will be back with a lace earring tutorial very soon, in time for the New Year's Eve party.


Da, sunt Rudolf pentru ca chiar am nasul rosu de la raceala simpatica ce nu ma lasa in pace, si nu e distractiv deloc. In schimb ma bucur ca nu avem zapada(stiu ca ma urati pentru asta), dar totusi la munte e zapada si o puteti vizita acolo. Craciunul meu e chiar unul fericit, am timp pentru mine, pentru familie, relaxare, exact ceea ce imi doream mai mult. Sper ca si voi va simtiti bine , si va doresc inca o data Sarbatori Fericite! Voi reveni curand cu tutorialul promise,in timp util pentru petrecerea de Revelion.!





 Cape: local handmade shop
Jumper: random brand
Skirt: Here
Boots: Here


photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment