Instagram-Busy Week



 A short review of this past week. got a few new goodies in my closet that I will post soon. Updated the shop with some new items, more coming on the way. Started working on some new designs right in time for Valentine;s day and, yes it;s still cold outside:|

 Last night I got busy trying to reoganise all my stuff, I think I have too many little things that I don't know how to store in order to make things look good too. Still working on that! Maybe you have some tips for me? Have a great Sunday and follow my Instagram at http://instagram.com/thebadstyle#


Un mic rezumat al saptamanii ce tocmai s-a incheiat. Mi-au ajuns cateva colete cu niste chestii foarte misto pe care le voi posta pe blog curand. Am inceput sa lucrez piese dragute si am facut un update la magazin, in curand si alte minunatii. Si da, e inca super frig:|
Azi noapte m-a apucat harnicia si m-am pus sa reoganizez chestiile mici de prin dormitor. Cred ca ma depaseste situatia; am prea multe si nu stiu cum sa le depozitez sa si arate bine. Poate imi dati voi niste idei faine.
Pana una alta, va doresc o Duminica placuta ! Ma puteti urmarii pe insta : http://instagram.com/thebadstyle#
















0 comments:

Post a Comment