Grammy Awards 2012: Who Wore What? Adam Levine and Girlfriend Anne V

Step Away from Your Model Girlfriend Adam!!!!

Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and his girlfriend Victoria's Secret model Anne V.:
OK, first, Adam looks UNBELIEVABLY handsome!!! Best Dressed Male so far! From head to toe: perfection! He looks like he owns a villa outside of Rome and should be driving FIVE Ferrari's! I know, it isn't very "Grammy Awards" funky but I think that's why I like it: in this three piece suit, tie, pocket square look he so FAR above all the Grammy tackiness--is "Elite Grammy"! But...now speaking of Tacky and well, the opposite of Adam: his girlfriend!!!

Here's My Thigh Kids: WHAT. Is. She. Wearing?? This is like about as FAR AWAY from Classy Adam as you can get. Did they not coordinate their looks the night before...or this morning? Please tell me they have different stylists because I cannot comprehend how one stylist could have styled such disparate looks. And need I add, SHE'S A Victoria's Secret SUPERMODEL!! Models Always look FAB!

At first glance, it looks as if the side of this black jersey dress is caught within her thigh and leg--while she was posing...but in closer inspection, this dress might be designed in a way that it's a pant/dress combination--with one "leg" that then swoops through her crotch to give this "look". Here's the thing: IT'S Soooo WRONG! Please tell me you guys agree! Or at least enlighten me into what really is happening with that ensemble. PLEASE!

And Anne V. : Please call me next time, I have fabulous and tastefully sexy cocktail dresses for you to wear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment