Burgundy love

 I really love how this outfit turned out in the end.I wanted to shoot this dress in full snow but  no snow this year(not that I would mind that), so I got another idea of a boho inspired look that would also keep me warm. I bet this dress would be great for an elegant summer party, I will style a more elegant outfit with it and show you how I imagine it. Until then, have a look on Romwe because they have sales and you could get your dream outfit just in tim for Valentine's day. 
I will also host a giveaway on Tuesday! Have a great day!


Imi place mult cum a ieist pana la urma tinuta asta. Vroiam sa fac poze in zapada cu rochia asta lunga, cred ca ar fi aratat foarte bine, dar pentru ca nu a nins inca(nu ca m-ar deranja), a trebuit sa schimb ideea. Asa ca am combinat rochia cu un cardigan calduros si o palarie , numa bine ca imi tine si de cald. Cred ca pentru  o petrecere de vara rochia asta s-ar portivi la fix, asa ca voi mai face o tinuta, mai eleganta sa va arat cum mi-o imaginez eu purtata.
Pana atunci, aruncati o privire pe Romwe ca au reduceri la colectia speciala de Valentine;s day, iar marti voi incepe un mic giveaway tot pentru aceasta sarbatoare.
O zi frumoasa!









Maxi dress: Here
Cardigan: Here
Boots: Here
Necklace: Here
Hat: Here
Bag: Here





 Photos by Veres Krisztian



Valentine’s gift of free cash coupon! Valid for products on the whole site!
Everyone has a chance! Don't miss it, my dear friend!
Form 21st January to 23rdJanuary!  Only three days!
Check all items here: http://www.romwe.com/?adriana




0 comments:

Post a Comment