New Year, New post, New clothes


 Here it is, 2014! I feel that it will be a great year and I am very eager to start working on my projects.
They say you should wear new clothes for the new year, so I did. I wore my new skirt from Romwe, a simple burgundy top from frontrowshop and this really cool coat also from Romwe. We had a casual party so this outfit was perfect!
 I am still feeling a bit weak so I am giving myself a few more days of.
I hope you will have a fabulous year!


A venit si 2014! Simt ca va fi un an foarte bun si abia astept sa incep sa lucrez la proiectele deja programate.
Se zice ca de revelion e bine sa porti ceva nou, ceva rosu asa ca m-am comformat si am urmat traditia. Am ales sa port noua mea fusta si jacheta de la Romwe,iar in partea de sus, o bluza visinie de la frontrowshop.
An tinut o petrecere casual asa ca tinuta s-a potrivit la fix.
Eu inca ma simt putin slabita asa ca mi-am mai dat putin timp liber sa imi revin.
Un an minunat va doresc!







 Coat: Here
Bag: Here
Skirt: Here
Boots: Here
Top: Here




 Photos by Veres Krisztian

0 comments:

Post a Comment